United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a binder more comparable in page count to the ones included with the game itself beyond those on Arcane Wonders page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Guytan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Max Pro makes the same binders, but I don't think they hold sleeved cards. Those are what the spellbooks are modeled after.

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Game+Supplies/2925-483p1n10.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tiduz 99
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
On the subject of this has anyone found another method that will allow for sleeved cards?

I found that ultra pro do post card sleeves which provide 4 pockets. These are a4 but you could buy a standard binder.

Any better ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harvie Jarriell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saturnineage wrote:
Yes, Max Pro makes the same binders, but I don't think they hold sleeved cards. Those are what the spellbooks are modeled after.

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Game+Supplies/2925-483p1n10.html

I found some of those Max Pro binders at a card store, they hold the cards sleeved in UltraPro sized sleeves, but the binders don't work well with the slightly wider penny sleeves.

Also the price for the Max Pro binders seems to vary wildly as I bought them in a store for $3.96 each, but I am seeing some of the same binders online for up to $8 each.

You'll find multple vendors if you google:
Max protection Card supplies 4-pocket binder

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.