Popular Tags: [View All]
Timo Dankert
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
UARRRGGGHHH!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read the rules and there's still a question, which isn't answered by the FAQs or somewhere in this forum.
Some weapons make me to shoot the die different and with the warrior I can use more than one weapon. But I don't have a clue how to combine the items of a crossbow-shot and the nose-shot or some other combinations like this.
The rulebook only tells me that everyone can lose 1 health to draw a new monster. Are there any suggestions for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Berg
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

When we played and faced an impossible shot combination, we all took the one health loss and then drew a new monster card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Evans
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Board Game Replay
badge
Check out our series at youtube.com/boardgamereplay
mbmbmbmbmb
We've always played it as reasonable as possible since weapons are optional. If you can't combine your weapon with the required throw of the boss fight, then just don't use that weapon. The same thing goes for combinations of weapons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Dankert
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
UARRRGGGHHH!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Drawing a new monster wouldn't change anything when the combinations are on the weapons. But it seems alright to pick the right combinations of weapons and give the other strange weapons to other players.
Thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember that you don't have to use all your weapons. You use a weapon only if you want!
And anyway I suggest to use your fantasy and try to create the most incredible shots you can, even if they don't exactly satify all the rules. ... the fun is more important in this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As others have posted, weapons are completely optional. If you can't make the shot with a weapon, don't use the weapon.

However, there can be non-weapon impossible shots. For instance, you could be in a room that requires "under the leg" and you might be facing a monster that requires "off your nose". Apart from suspending a player from the ceiling upside-down above the table, I don't see how this one is possible. In that case (among others), I'd recommend taking the loss of one health point each and drawing another monster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.