Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any discount game stores in the North East? I think the closest one is Boulder in Georgia. Too far!

If not... could someone kindly invest their life savings in a snazzy website and business so I can get 35% off and have it delivered to me the next day through normal (preferably free) shipping? This weeklong stuff from out in the west/mid-west is a bunch of nonsense!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Humpert
United States
Dillsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Gamesurplus.com is based out of Lititz, PA. They have an option to pick up the games to save on shipping. I understand they have reasonable shipping charges and ship fast, but I just pick up my games when I order from there. Nice folks and nice prices! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Edwards
United States
South Attleboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Greatest secret agent in the world!!!
mbmbmbmbmb

I'll second GamesSurplus.com, Sarah and Thor are great people and the shipping to MA is incredibly fast.

What happened to your Dr. Yueh avatar Neil? At least I think it was you who had him. He was kinda cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, I'll check them out.

He's still around, perhaps the site is still kind of wonky from last night's episode.

Someone pointed out to me that it isn't actually a shot of Dr. Yueh, which I had assumed, but rather it's a shot from Dunwich Horror where he plays Wilbur Whateley. A bonus in my mind! Whether Dean Stockwell is going insane from grief in Dune, or insane from a horrible genetic lineage it's all good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are interested in mostly wargames and less so in Euros, try http://www.bunkerhillgames.com

His wargame selection is very good, and his shipping tends to be a little cheaper than Boulder . His Euro selection is a lot less than Boulder though . In both cases, if you don’t see something on the site, ask - he has more inventory than what is listed .

His service is very quick and first rate . I have been dealing with him for the last 3 years to the tune of probably a couple thousand dollars and have never been disappointed . He is located in central NH and has a shop that you can browse if you can make the drive - just let him know ahead of time so he'll be there, as he doesn't keep regular hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas McCorry
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Life is a Journey, Not a Destination
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll add another vote for GameSurplus.com. Very fast shipping, great customer service, and they do a great job getting German releases at decent prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.