Popular Tags: [View All]
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

"The Gameplay is still the Thing - but it is more awesome in a box!"

You've heard us right - boxed games are finally here!

https://victorypointgames.com/results.php?category=29

At last, the gameplay you know and love has finally grown up and is taking to the shelves. Now you can get your favorite Gold Banner game sealed in one of our boxes, affectionately called the "Crimson Container." You can check out all the details of one of our Crimson Containers here.

What you'll initially see is an artistic sleeve wrapped around a box, with detailed information about the game and what you'll get inside. After you've given your new boxed game a shake to assess the contents within, you'll unwrap the plastic and slide the cover sleeve off for your eyes to feast upon the bright red box with our logo and motto printed right on the front. Don't forget to read the little message printed on the "secret" inside flap of our Crimson Container just as you're about to open up your boxed game for the first time for that new game smell.

Packaged with Gold Banner components, a mounted (jigsaw-cut) map (plus the paper map, when both are available!) and larger dice. You too can feel victory at your fingertips with a VPG boxed game!

Click here for all the details and to order Gold Banner Boxed Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Love
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Here's hoping they'll do FORLORN HOPE!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle E
United States
Sheboygan
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered the Gold Banner edition of No Retreat 3, looking forward to seeing whats in the box. I'll give a review once I get my game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Will we be able to buy box sleeves for non gold banner games? Or box sleeves only for gold banner games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victory Point Games
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Box sleeves are only available if you buy a Gold Banner boxed game. :) Non-Gold Banner games don't have sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Drickman
United States
Ukiah
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answer. I was hoping to get box sleeves for the gold banner games I already own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.