Hide
7 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Senator's shuttle mission questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Man
msg tools
1. If the Rebels destroy an Academy reinforcement, does the Empire get a reinforcement for that?

2. Does Biggs' ability work to protect the Shuttle? I see arguments about the definition of "friendly ship"...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bernier
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1- YES. Impreial reinforcements from the mission page states that for each Imperial ship destroyed the Imperial player may call for one reinforcement.

2- I'd say YES. Special Rules in the Mission page states that the Shuttle is considered a "friendly ship" which means that Rebel abilities that affect "friendly ships" may target the shuttle.

Hope it helped ya!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this with 2 Y-Wings and Biggs with R2-D2, and it was almost too easy for the Rebels

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
conedguy wrote:
1. If the Rebels destroy an Academy reinforcement, does the Empire get a reinforcement for that?

Yes

Quote:
2. Does Biggs' ability work to protect the Shuttle? I see arguments about the definition of "friendly ship"...

2) Yes, that is why Biggs is assigned this scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reaper Steve
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Quote:

My book says "Red Squadron Pilot."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Reaper Steve wrote:
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Quote:

My book says "Red Squadron Pilot."

Oops. Must be remembering back to play test days. What I meant was, that's why he was reassigned from this scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reaper Steve
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:

Oops. Must be remembering back to play test days. What I meant was, that's why he was reassigned from this scenario.

That makes more sense!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.