Popular Tags: [View All]
Osprey
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Errg...Argh..
mbmbmbmbmb
Just checking to make sure that you may not trace supply through a hex containing an enemy HQ unit? Since they don't exert a zone of control I'm pretty sure you can trace a supply route through hexes adjacent to enemy HQ units. The rules say you may not trace supply through an enemy unit but I just want to make sure this also includes HQ units. That's the way we've been playing it and wanted some verification.
Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Osprey wrote:
Just checking to make sure that you may not trace supply through a hex containing an enemy HQ unit? Since they don't exert a zone of control I'm pretty sure you can trace a supply route through hexes adjacent to enemy HQ units. The rules say you may not trace supply through an enemy unit but I just want to make sure this also includes HQ units. That's the way we've been playing it and wanted some verification.
Thanks in advance.

I looked for the Ed McMahon version, but could not find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Osprey
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Errg...Argh..
mbmbmbmbmb
Hehe...classic!
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M@tthijs
Netherlands
Venlo
flag msg tools
This user is outstanding in mediocre videogaming
badge
Did you visit my www.kobudovenlo.nl? It has game info
mbmbmb
Imagine how painful it is for your opponent when you plug that last hole with a HQ and put him out of supply. Humiliation! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.