Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kathryn Handel
United States
Coram
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi fellow Board Game Geeks... I have an odd request.

I live in the US and I am trying to get my hands on a Nerf Shoot to Snooze Alarm Clock http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/NERF+ALARM+... for my boyfriend for X-Mas this year (Yes I'm shopping already!) Thing is... It's not sold in the US, only in the UK and the company won't ship overseas! cry

Is there anyone who would be willing to get their hands on one and sell it + ship it to the US? I will pay the $25 for the clock + shipping (whatever it is) + $15 for the trouble.

Whaddya say Geeks, can anyone help me?

-Kate
kathryn.handel@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kate,

Glad to help. I have an Argos in my town, so can arrange pick up from there. I also have a Post Office within walking distance of my house and I do send numerous games abroad all the time. We do still have 2 mailing styles here - air and surface. However, since surface can take 8+ weeks, I am guessing you would want airmail. Surface mail is half the price however.
I will get the clock and let you know how much postage will be. Then we can arrange payment via Paypal and how you wish the clock mailed. Does all that make sense?

Cheers
Chris.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathryn Handel
United States
Coram
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
AWESOME! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.