Subject: wasting my time? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read somewhere (can't remember where now of course) that this was released at Barnes and Nobel bookstores. I go in twice a week to see if it's there, but it's not. Am I wasting my time? If my local BN didn't carry the original game, would they have the expansion? They do have a lot of other boutique games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
not all B&N stores carry full selection of games.

A very few Target locations also have the game.

I doubt that B&N or Target will carry any expansions - mass market doesn't understand expansions.

But that said the game is now appearing in many hobby stores, and online stores so you can find it there. The expansions will not be in distribution until November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks for clearing that up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.