Popular Tags: [View All]
Libůrek Nývltů
Czech Republic
Praha 13
Česká republika
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 and 2) Can´t honestly said, because we just played first two introduction legends, but I think (based on other user reactions), that replayability in full legends is not a problem.
3) Yes, the game comes with blank cards named "Legend 6". Also on publisher site (see web links section) is one bonus scenario. So I think, that there will be a lots of new legends (official through web site or expansions and also fan made).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Yes, yes and maybe

Replayability is good. Adventures 3 & 5 are more "game modes" than adventures (think "standard" and "advanced"). Adv. 1 & 2 are tutorials, slightly replayable but that is not the intent. Adv 4 I don't know.

Difficulty is ok. The game is easy to learn thanks to its format, but quite challenging. As an indication I've won adv 3 at the fourth attempt...

Customization: I think it's good. If you're inclined to, I think you will easily create adventures. IMHO the system leads itself to a good "tinkerability" while providing a solid framework. But I reserve my definitive opinion for later (when I'll try to work on it)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Menzel
msg tools
designer
matzi1 wrote:
Hello!

Im really on the fence of buying this game, but first I need some info about the game.

1. Replayability: do the quests contain random elements? Can this game be replayed over and over?

2. Is it difficult enough? I really like coop games, like Space Alert and Yggdrasil, and I like them to be difficult to win.

3. Can I create custom scenarios easily for this game? I had DDescent once, and after beating all the official quests I made custom ones. I like to create custom scenarios (this would solve the problem of replayability as well!)

Thank you in advance!

Dear Regényi

When I was developing the legends I had a lot of fun with it.
That's why I thought it would be great to have some blank-legendcards in the game, so that creative people could use the game-system (items, movement of creatures, story-telling system) for their own ideas.

kind regards
Micha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaViD082 wrote:
1 and 2) Can´t honestly said, because we just played first two introduction legends, but I think (based on other user reactions), that replayability in full legends is not a problem.
3) Yes, the game comes with blank cards named "Legend 6". Also on publisher site (see web links section) is one bonus scenario. So I think, that there will be a lots of new legends (official through web site or expansions and also fan made).
any idea where i could get the "bonus scenario" in english? (the link you mention is not in english)...thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Pasquinelli
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
any idea where i could get the "bonus scenario" in english? (the link you mention is not in english)...thanks

http://legenden-von-andor.de/en/bonus-material/bonus-legende...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pasquy wrote:
Quote:

http://legenden-von-andor.de/en/bonus-material/bonus-legende...
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.