Popular Tags: [View All]
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fluffy James wrote:

... than the double sided gameboard, double sided game mats, upgraded plastic component insert and rustic drawstring bag.

With the end of the Kickstarter campaign nearing, maybe a poll could investigate how to optimally divide the gathered funds?

Thanks for the game!

I much prefer upgraded components, especially the double sided board and mats. You can always buy an expansion separately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Fluffy James, here's the thing with the extra expansion: Unlike the other additions, which result in small, manageable increases in cost to me, the cheese expansion is a significant expense. I've run the numbers, and it's only feasible to do it if we raise $75k or more. If we don't reach that goal, I'll definitely be putting out a multi-expansion pack in the future. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wine and cheese go together so well, I too want it. Here's hoping we get a run on the kickstarter.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.