Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
In PVP if you combine Fire or Ice attack with physical attack then any block is efficient agaisnt that attack right?

Like Fire +3 Attack +3 then any Block is efficient?

Pushing someone out of a space is kind of easy?

If the defender takes his whole turn to defend, then let say in a 2 players game, I attack my opponent choose to use its whole turn, then someone gets pushed so now, its my turn again? I can just reattack him non-stop?

You can use concentration to get range attack +2 or siege?

When you choose Mana Steal tactic card, the turn when you choose to use the die, you can still take a die from the source in addition to that die right?

When an effect allows you to choose a die from the source (not taking a die as mana to power a card, other than that) you can choose depleted die?

When you fight multiple enemies, you can combine attack, but when you block or take damage you lose on change right? Like a monster hit me when 5 strengh I play a block 6 (lose that extra block)! I cant combine his attack like one enemy attack with 5 the other with 3 and use a block 6 card and a block 2 card. Same thing when taking damage? Just when attacking that you can do that?

When you assault at night a mage tower or keep you never know what it is!! Can you cancel the attack and lose those move points or you NEED to fight? Every other things that you don't know before attacking (monster den, ruins) you NEED to fight?

Thanks a lot! Wonderful game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Maloof

Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmb
Your understanding of the rules is perfect in every case.

When you reveal new information (including which monster you're fighting) you're not allowed to revert -- you have to go through with the combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.