Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Witch Potion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Giove
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
I bought the Italian version of the game... we have a doubt about potion use cause the italian rules ar not very clear about it.

Each potion have 2 doses and using a dose of potion the hero can double the result of a dice... we have some question about it:

1) can a hero use a potion on another player doubling his dice if they are fighting together?

2) can a hero use 2 potion doses in the same round (so doubling a single dice twice?

3) if the n.2 is possible how does it woks? For example if a hero roll a 5 and uses 2 times the potion the result is 15 (5+5+5) or 20 (5+5=10, +10=20)?

4) is itb possible to use 2 potion in the same fight, using it for example 4 times in a row?

Thanks ^___^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Menzel
msg tools
designer
Dear Christian

I'll try to answer your questions:

1) No. Only the hero that carries the potion is able to use it.
2) No. You can use it one time right after you rolled the dice.
So Question 3 and 4 are answered, too, OK?

kind regards
Micha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Your game is great Michael! I'll review it soon and it's gonna be an extremely positive review!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Kuhner
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would like to add a question as I still have some doubt after reading the exemple in the helmet section of the rules.

Is it possible to drink two potion in the same fight to double the value of two dice and then apply helmet's capacity ?

ex: I rolled 5-5-3-2, I drink two potion and double the two 5. It means I would have 10-10-3-2. And now with the helmet I add the two 10...
I think it is not allowed, but I would like to be sure.

I also would like to thank you for this really good game !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Menzel
msg tools
designer
sertiale wrote:
I would like to add a question as I still have some doubt after reading the exemple in the helmet section of the rules.

Is it possible to drink two potion in the same fight to double the value of two dice and then apply helmet's capacity ?

ex: I rolled 5-5-3-2, I drink two potion and double the two 5. It means I would have 10-10-3-2. And now with the helmet I add the two 10...
I think it is not allowed, but I would like to be sure.

I also would like to thank you for this really good game !!!

You can use only one potion and just right after you rolled your dice.
There is no way to combine the helmet with the potion.

Kind regards
Micha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Kuhner
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Perfect !!! Thank you !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.