Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk
Belgium
brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Can I seek an audience with the castle Lord ? I assume not, since there's no table to do so.

Am I right ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume you mean these events:

e165 Elven Town
You discover a hidden town inhabited by elves. Roll one die, subtracting one (-1) if your party includes an elf, magician, wizard, or witch, and adding one (+1) if your party includes a dwarf. If the roll exceeds your wit & wiles the elves decide you are untrustworthy, you are immediately arrested see e060. Otherwise, the elves allow you to visit their town.

If you are given permission to visit the town, treat it just like a normal town marked on the map for all purposes, including selection of daily actions (r203), food (r215), and lodging (r217). Any followers hired in the town (r210) will be elves.

If you return to the hex later in the game, you must roll again to see if the elves still give you permission to visit, or arrest you.

e166 Elven Fortress
You discover a hidden castle inhabited by elves. Roll one die, subtracting one (-1) if your party includes an elf, magician, wizard, or witch, and adding one (+1) if your party includes a dwarf. If the roll equals or exceeds your wit & wiles, the elves decide you are unworthy, and your entire party including yourself are arrested see e060. Otherwise, you may visit the castle.

If you can visit, treat the castle like a normal castle marked on the map for all purposes, including selection of daily actions (r203), food (r215), and lodging (r217). Any followers hired in the castle (r210) will be elves.

If you return to the hex later in the game, you must roll again to see if the elves still give you permission to visit, or arrest you.

You treat them like any other town or castle except you need permission each time you re-enter the town or castle/fortress. So you can do the following option as part of your daily action:

Seek Audience with local lord (r211) in town, castle or temple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk
Belgium
brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, If want an audience with local Lord in the Elven castle, on which table do I roll. The Seeking an Audience at any town chart ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Kight
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I, too, wonder about this. As a new player I have yet to have this encounter, but if it were to happen....

My first go is to use the Town table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.