Subject: Are the rules posted anywhere? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the rules posted anywhere? Trying to decide if I want more of the same.. Or Zombicide?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules for Timber peak are not posted. FFP does not post any rules beyond the base game for their products.
Only the original base game rules are available on line from FFP.

The rules are the same for Timber Peak as LNOE. Only the new items (flames , trees ect..) are in Timber peak rule book.

As a note.. Although the base mechanics are the same, the game play is more visceral due to the experience system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha... thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Would you like steak with that?
badge
Have another Keith's
mbmbmbmbmb
Having pdfs of the rules would help me considerably in preparing for games - particularly first games. I don't often get a chance to read paper rules but a pdf I can bring anywhere including breaks at work.

I do wish FFP would change this policy because lets face it - multiple expansions for games tend to cloud up the rules. I have all three Touch of Evil games/expansions plus the hero packs and I find it frustrating to have to flip through 3 rulebooks for a rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hill
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mb
Just bought the game and I lost the instructions... I have Lnoe and all expansions. I really wish I could get a copy of the rules. We were gonna play this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Would you like steak with that?
badge
Have another Keith's
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like they just posted it on the website.
[geekurl=http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/lnoe_web_content.html][/geekurl]

If my link doesn't work you can just go to Flying Frog's website, click on Last Night on Earth and then click on web content. At the bottom of the page are the rules.

This is something that I was really waiting for. pdfs are very useful for preparation for my games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.