Don
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Would you like steak with that?
badge
Have another Keith's
mbmbmbmbmb
So, in our first game last night there were a couple of instances where my zombies (I was the Zombie player) caught on fire.

What occurred to me was that it might be cool if you could have flaming zombies running around the board.

I know - its tough enough to survive a zombie plague without any more challenges but it sounds cool.

Similar to Infected tokens under a mini, you might have Fire tokens under a zombie. That zombie would be more deadly but would also likely die quickly as well. Maybe the zombie has a chance to do an additional wound to a hero on a d6 roll of 5 or 6 but it would also die by the next turn. Or perhaps it would roll for taking damage each turn with an increasing level of difficulty.

Any comments or suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carroll Best
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be a cool idea as the zombies probably would continue running around, burning up and catching things on fire as they go. I know if I were in that situation, I would be scared as hell to see a flaming zombie walking/running towards me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonnie Hedqvist
Sweden
Ljusdal
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read a suggestion on this in some inofficial fire-rules here in BBG, don't remember the exact system, but I think you rolled a die in the beginning of the move-action for that zombie and if you roll a 1, the zombie is destroyed by the fire. If it "survives" it can continue as normal and all survivors must roll a die when in combat with the burning zombie, like if they were standing in fire (Wounded on 5-6?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.