Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
17 Posts

DreadBall: The Futuristic Sports Game» Forums » General

Subject: random selection for MVP? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
some cards have numbers for random player selection.... if you hav a mvp with a number higher than 14 how it will be affected for random selection or the mvp has to be in a number between 1 and 14?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Böttcher
Germany
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't have more than 14 players in the team incl. MVP. So 1 - 14 is enough.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Baerenkeks wrote:
You can't have more than 14 players in the team incl. MVP. So 1 - 14 is enough.

You'll be keeping a roster sheet of 14 slots for your team, so even if your Wyn Greth'Zki has #99 on his chest, he will be in one of 14 slots on your roster, and easily found when called for.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
Baerenkeks wrote:
You can't have more than 14 players in the team incl. MVP. So 1 - 14 is enough.

You'll be keeping a roster sheet of 14 slots for your team, so even if your Wyn Greth'Zki has #99 on his chest, he will be in one of 14 slots on your roster, and easily found when called for.


Let's just start calling the guy "Legion" right now, because that's who he is.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McDuff
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
"'A grey man,' she said. 'Neither white nor black, but partaking of both. Is that what you are, Ser Davos?' 'What if I am? It seems to me most men are grey.'" -- Lady Melisandre of Asshai and Ser Davos Seaworth from A Clash of Kings by G.R.R. Martin
badge
A small part of a 17,000 pushpin video game art project I was involved with.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
Yokiboy wrote:
Baerenkeks wrote:
You can't have more than 14 players in the team incl. MVP. So 1 - 14 is enough.

You'll be keeping a roster sheet of 14 slots for your team, so even if your Wyn Greth'Zki has #99 on his chest, he will be in one of 14 slots on your roster, and easily found when called for.


Let's just start calling the guy "Legion" right now, because that's who he is.


I'd keep his name as is and name one of the other strikers Yaree Kur'ii...and a jack named Dayv Semn'ko...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wmcduff wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
Yokiboy wrote:
Baerenkeks wrote:
You can't have more than 14 players in the team incl. MVP. So 1 - 14 is enough.

You'll be keeping a roster sheet of 14 slots for your team, so even if your Wyn Greth'Zki has #99 on his chest, he will be in one of 14 slots on your roster, and easily found when called for.


Let's just start calling the guy "Legion" right now, because that's who he is.


I'd keep his name as is and name one of the other strikers Yaree Kur'ii...and a jack named Dayv Semn'ko...


I assume those are American Football references I don't get

I'm just saying, Legion looks almost exactly like Legion (The character from Mass Effect 2 & 3)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
I assume those are American Football references I don't get

I'm just saying, Legion looks almost exactly like Legion (The character from Mass Effect 2 & 3)

Wrong sport. Note the Canadian flag...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bwian wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
I assume those are American Football references I don't get

I'm just saying, Legion looks almost exactly like Legion (The character from Mass Effect 2 & 3)

Wrong sport. Note the Canadian flag...


So, Ice Hockey?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McDuff
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
"'A grey man,' she said. 'Neither white nor black, but partaking of both. Is that what you are, Ser Davos?' 'What if I am? It seems to me most men are grey.'" -- Lady Melisandre of Asshai and Ser Davos Seaworth from A Clash of Kings by G.R.R. Martin
badge
A small part of a 17,000 pushpin video game art project I was involved with.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
So, Ice Hockey?


For those not schooled in the famous frozen game, Jari Kurri was a linemate of Wayne Gretzky when he played with the Edmonton Oilers, and Dave Semenko was an enforcer for him.

If you've never seen ice hockey live, I do encourage you to try going to a minor league game. A fun couple of hours, and usually about $10/ticket. Plus consession stands, of course. Probably the closest thing to Dreadball in the real world.

In Germany, that'd be http://www.del.org/ for your big show, or http://www.esbg.de/ for the next step down. It's like football, but faster, with hitting, and with a smaller 'ball'.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Artem Stepin
Russia
Arkhangelsk
Arkhangelsk region
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wmcduff wrote:
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
So, Ice Hockey?


If you've never seen ice hockey live, I do encourage you to try going to a minor league game. A fun couple of hours, and usually about $10/ticket. Plus consession stands, of course. Probably the closest thing to Dreadball in the real world.


Also, John Tavares, Rick Nash, Joe Thornton and some others are playing in Switzerland now, which is pretty close to Germany. Great chance to see big NHL stars active and alive.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cédric Rothacher
Switzerland
Langenthal
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Yep - because of the NHL Lookout a Lot of NHL-Stars came to Switzerland, every Team now has some of them in their lines.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cero wrote:
Yep - because of the NHL Lookout a Lot of NHL-Stars came to Switzerland, every Team now has some of them in their lines.

To quote 99% of American sports fans, "There's an NHL lockout? I didn't even know they should be playing hockey now."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gort
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd go with more like 98%. ESPN barely says anything about it. I'm just glad I knew the references of the players for those names listed there even though I'm not a Hockey die hard.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McDuff
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
"'A grey man,' she said. 'Neither white nor black, but partaking of both. Is that what you are, Ser Davos?' 'What if I am? It seems to me most men are grey.'" -- Lady Melisandre of Asshai and Ser Davos Seaworth from A Clash of Kings by G.R.R. Martin
badge
A small part of a 17,000 pushpin video game art project I was involved with.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Canada is in only moderate mourning, really. There's always junior hockey, and there's other things to do in the fall.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wmcduff wrote:
Canada is in only moderate mourning, really. There's always junior hockey, and there's other things to do in the fall.

Curling? Hunting?

Yes, I am an ugly American. cool
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McDuff
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
"'A grey man,' she said. 'Neither white nor black, but partaking of both. Is that what you are, Ser Davos?' 'What if I am? It seems to me most men are grey.'" -- Lady Melisandre of Asshai and Ser Davos Seaworth from A Clash of Kings by G.R.R. Martin
badge
A small part of a 17,000 pushpin video game art project I was involved with.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobby4th wrote:
wmcduff wrote:
Canada is in only moderate mourning, really. There's always junior hockey, and there's other things to do in the fall.

Curling? Hunting?

Yes, I am an ugly American. cool


Curling is fun to watch if you've played it so you have an idea how hard it is to be that precise.

I don't think it's hunting season right now, but I don't hunt myself...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back into my igloo.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
La cheeserie!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There is actually a place to curl here in the Valley. Some friends went and did it and had a blast. I am too uncoordinated to get on ice. I might kill someone, or worse, split my pants!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.