Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
So far I've figured out that I've done the following things wrong: (don't be like me)

1) After calculating "profit" and awarding VP to the best, 2nd best, etc. I let everyone TAKE their "profit" in cash. (Only when someone said, what if my "profit" is negative did I realize this mistake.)

2) I thought you could skip cities as much as you like, as long as you were willing to roll for the risk. Skip a 2nd, 3rd, 4th white line? Sure, just roll for each of them. Apparently you may only skip ONE CITY and you must be placing an Airport Tile from a plane with the "long distance" indicator.

3) A couple of the advantage tiles can be used in multiples to stockpile their benefits (like Daring Pilot and Night Passenger), but NOT the "Extra Capacity" advantage tile! That is limited to a single use PER PLANE you buy.

I'm sure I'm doing more wrong, but so far those are the biggest errors I've made.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
4) Daring Pilots can only be used outside of Europe.

5) Beneficial +2 DRM to risk roll if opponent has an Airport in the destination.

6) Can only overbuild an Airport (with a higher level Airport) if no blank spaces remain at the destination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.