Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Picture 1:

The clock could be from anything. The shark looks pretty cool but is not from Atlantis sets. The circular piece looks like the front of the cockpit from a Star Wars ship probably from Anakin's Jedi interceptor (the old one) because the semi-traingular piece is yellow (which looks like the foil from his ship).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Picture 2

The top piece looks the like the chassis for a small truck which would go with the white piece on the left which loks like the police truck. The rest I don't know except for the silver dome piece which is part of a Bionicle or Hero Factory guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picture 3

Obviously Batman stuff. You have a pice from the Gotham City bank and a couple from the old Batwing I think, though not sure about that. The black piece at the bottom could be a part of the fuselage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Morris
England
Faversham
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
....yup, it's definitely Lego.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
The very best Lego resources on the net:

http://brickset.com/
http://www.bricklink.com/
http://www.brickshelf.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the manatee
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The shark head came with one of the Atlantis sets.
The window is from a TIE fighter.
The clock and phone-looking piece came with a bunch of different sets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
the manatee
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:

Obviously some Batman-related stuff here. We also found the Joker's hair, so that would confirm.

That black bit in the middle is a stairway.

The blue piece with the A on it came from an Agents set.
The bank sign is from Two-Face's armored car.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
What a bunch of crap. Mail that crap to my boys....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jumbit
China
Zhejiang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad that legos are so specialized these days as to be unidentifiable and useless outside the sets they were bought with. What are you going to make with the "Batman windscreen" other than the Batmobile? The Bat-plane, maybe, I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

Step 1: scrounge up a magnifying glass
Step 2: find the 4 or 5 (or 6) digit part number on the lego piece
Step 3: go to www.bricklink.com and type in the part number
Step 4: view the piece, all the colors it ever came in, every set it ever was part of, etc, etc, etc...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Euen McMurry
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
jumbit wrote:
Sad that legos are so specialized these days as to be unidentifiable and useless outside the sets they were bought with. What are you going to make with the "Batman windscreen" other than the Batmobile? The Bat-plane, maybe, I guess.

Eh, it's not that bad. The pieces on this thread are all exceptions to the norm, which is interchangeability between sets and themes. There are still plenty of simple, plain old bricks out there that work the same as always. Plus, the best Lego builders out there take advantage of the specialized parts and use them in clever ways, because the motto of the AFOL (Adult Fan Of Lego) is this: no Lego piece has just one use.

Just search for "Lego" on Flickr or Google, or hit up mocpages.com and you will see what I mean.

~Euen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe McKinley
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
When I heard the learn’d astronomer; When the proofs, the figures, were ranged in columns before me; When I was shown the charts and the diagrams, to add, divide, and measure them; When I, sitting, heard the astronomer, where he lectured with
badge
much applause in the lecture-room, How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick; Till rising and gliding out, I wander’d off by myself, In the mystical moist night-air, and from time to time, Look’d up in perfect silence at the stars. W.W.
mbmbmbmbmb
Many of these are from http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=4178-1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
braveheart101 wrote:
jumbit wrote:

Eh, it's not that bad. The pieces on this thread are all exceptions to the norm, which is interchangeability between sets and themes. There are still plenty of simple, plain old bricks out there that work the same as always. Plus, the best Lego builders out there take advantage of the specialized parts and use them in clever ways, because the motto of the AFOL (Adult Fan Of Lego) is this: no Lego piece has just one use.

Just search for "Lego" on Flickr or Google, or hit up mocpages.com and you will see what I mean.

~Euen

Fredoichi is my favourite, and he does it with so few pieces...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.