England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Can this be played with only two people, or do the bidding methods involved make it strictly a 3+ player game?

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dworak
United States
Latham
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely 3-6 players only. It's pointless with only two. It barely gets by with three players - the more the merrier with this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Henderson
United States
Williamsport
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I agree exactly.

We played with 3 players, and while fun - it would definitely get better with more.

With 3 people, one location is closed down and you gain another character. The Little Girl (worth 1 point). She has no powwers or anything. She just takes up space, basically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Plank
United Kingdom
Unspecified
West Sussex
flag msg tools
The thing with the little girl is ... well, she's a little girl!

You *can't* let her die!!

It's a moralistic thing. Doesn't matter that she's only worth a point.

(And this is someone who used to use the "Newt on a stick" tactic in the old Aliens boardgame!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
flag msg tools
Its a real shame theres no 2 player variant, I really wanted to pick this up and play with my girlfriend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're talking about a game based on voting. How COULD it be interesting with two players? WHY would you want to play it with only two? If you want a zombie gaming experience for two, it's out there, but this is clearly not that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Finazzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't imagine how this could be done with 2 people. Wouldn't every vote be a tie? It suffers with 3 or 4, in my opinion. The more people you have playing the more alliances and backstabbing occur, which truely seems to be the heart of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.