Subject: Top Ten rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb

Right now you can specify must have, love to have, like to have, thinking about it, or don't buy this on your wish list. There are so many great games coming out that I would like to be able to give a rating number to my wishlist rather than some generic categories. My birthday is coming up and I would like to fine tune my wishlist, but even for my personal buying list it would be helpful if I could rate a wishlist game the same way I rate a regular game. ie, 9.8 vs 7.6 ... etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You really need a 100-point scale to manage what you would like to own in the future?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"Federer is Betterer"
mbmbmbmbmb
If its on your wish list it usually means you haven't played it ... so your telling me you can give it a 7.7 or an 8.1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert Vinaskov
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just put in in the comment box. You can even add text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Anderson
United States
seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Two Time Cancer Survivor - Never Give Up. Never Surrender. -Jason Nesmith from Galaxy Quest (1999 movie)
badge
Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions!
mbmbmbmbmb
jasss333 wrote:
If its on your wish list it usually means you haven't played it ... so your telling me you can give it a 7.7 or an 8.1?

Well in this case i wouldn't be rating the game as to how good it is, but by my desire to own it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
It's 1-5. If you need a better scale then that, use a spreadsheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have ppl looking up your BGG page to find presents for you, you could use the Hot Ten games as present suggestions and make a note in your profile that this is what the list represents.

Just a suggestion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.