Subject: Miscellaneous rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Korut Zelva
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
1-In case of ties, defenders and attackers have to re-do battles at all wall section to see if another breach: is the uneartly glare still in effect for the tie breaker?

2-Specters, does the defenders block are used or the invaders converts my blocks with equivalent (veteran = troll cube, soldier = orc cube) from the «graveyard»?

3-Let's say a Ballista as no unit to shoot because they moved away, can it shoot at an empty wall (hoping to miss and be more accurate later)?

4-When taking lost from markmen can I overpay my casualty (let's say 1 hit is inflicted but choose an orc over a goblin)?

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1-I think yes. The rulebook says that all tiles (among another things) remains for another Assault in the case of a tie. Also it says "...Unearthly Glare tile...", so I think this tile remains.

2- You use defender's cube. Only the color matters.

3- I don't see why it can not shot...

4- I don't know.

I hope that helps...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Boucharelis
Greece
Drama
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ubi bene ibi patria // vidi perfutui veni
mbmbmbmbmb
1- ties are solved at next turn
unearthly glare is removed and ready for use at the next round, 1 time effect only

2- i think from graveyard

3- sure, practice is everything

4- No, ALL hits must apply if possible, for example defender shoots 3, there are 2 goblins and 1 orc, it is mandatory to apply them 2=orc and 1=goblin, NOT 2=goblins and 1 hit to Orc.

hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kastrologos wrote:
1- ties are solved at next turn unearthly glare is removed and ready for use at the next round, 1 time effect only

Are you sure? Look at page 19 - Invader's book (or pg 15 -Defender's book) at Draw section

kastrologos wrote:

No, it's defender's units. From spectre spell: "...defending units...are instead placed at Foreground..."

4- As I understood, the example Korut is asking is the following: On a Rampart, there are 1 Goblin and 1 orc. Now, 1 marksman shoot at this rampart (1 strenght). Do I must to kill the Goblin? Or could I kill the orc (overpaying) ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros Boucharelis
Greece
Drama
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ubi bene ibi patria // vidi perfutui veni
mbmbmbmbmb
Rafaelc wrote:
kastrologos wrote:
1- ties are solved at next turn unearthly glare is removed and ready for use at the next round, 1 time effect only

Are you sure? Look at page 19 - Invader's book (or pg 15 -Defender's book) at Draw section

kastrologos wrote:

No, it's defender's units. From spectre spell: "...defending units...are instead placed at Foreground..."

4- As I understood, the example Korut is asking is the following: On a Rampart, there are 1 Goblin and 1 orc. Now, 1 marksman shoot at this rampart (1 strenght). Do I must to kill the Goblin? Or could I kill the orc (overpaying) ?

1- i 'll look it later, lets say you re right

2- ok

4- mandatory kills&hits, so 1 goblin is removed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.