Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
I need a a push, I am eager to play Glory to Rome (just got my Blackbox) and Innovation. In about an hour I am going to be playing with my wife so I need to choose one.

Which is the better 2 player game? I have not played a complete game of either yet...
Glory to Rome
Innovation
      43 answers
Poll created by Salimo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I perfer innovation for 2 but regardless the first play of either may seem way to chaotic, both games get better over time as you start learning what's out there and you begin building great combinations of cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Innovation is more chaotic and more mean, but probably the better 2p choice by a fair margin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Ulman
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
Innovation is more chaotic and more mean, but probably the better 2p choice by a fair margin.

I agree with this. Both are good games, but I definitely prefer Innovation for two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone, seems the choice is obvious. Innovation it is...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.