Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Neumann
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are almost there! Is there any update?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Patterson
United States
Longview
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon has a date of October 24...not that it means anything.

Would love to see a video or something. With no news I'm more likely to play the super-hyped Assassins Creed III...now that has crazy promotion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon dates are determined by a roll of dice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Davis
United States
Craig
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we have anything vaguely resembling a street date for this, in reality? Entertainment Earth says a really vague November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Petroski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The WizKids Alliance Retailer video has a slide that says the release will be November.

With how often HeroClix stuff gets pushed back from the initial release dates, I'd be SHOCKED if it comes out anywhere near October 17th (or anytime in October).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Petroski wrote:
The WizKids Alliance Retailer video has a slide that says the release will be November.

With how often HeroClix stuff gets pushed back from the initial release dates, I'd be SHOCKED if it comes out anywhere near October 17th (or anytime in October).

Agreed, especially given WizKids' silence regarding the product. I'd be surprised with anything earlier than a mid-to-late November release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh come on, WizKids, at least aknowledge that you'll be releasing this thing in the newar future, will you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Patterson
United States
Longview
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Remember as a kid getting the "silent treatment?"

It wasn't fun then and isn't fun now...looking at you Wizkids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Davis
United States
Craig
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This site, hosted by Neca, lists an October release; no specific date, but October: http://necaonline.com/36705/products/toys/board-and-card-gam...

So, I guess that might be worth something...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B.
United States
East Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sutekh418 wrote:
This site, hosted by Neca, lists an October release; no specific date, but October: http://necaonline.com/36705/products/toys/board-and-card-gam...

So, I guess that might be worth something...

Well, probably not worth much now. At the recent WizKids Alliance Dinner a little while ago, they had a slide on the Romulan Expansion that said simply "November 2012," so I think Oct is out of the question.

See here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/860590/potentially-big-n... (and thanks goes to the BGGer who posted that information).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Davis
United States
Craig
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RogueThirteen wrote:

Well, probably not worth much now. At the recent WizKids Alliance Dinner a little while ago, they had a slide on the Romulan Expansion that said simply "November 2012," so I think Oct is out of the question.

See here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/860590/potentially-big-n... (and thanks goes to the BGGer who posted that information).

Fair enough; and I thought the October 8 date on the Neca site might have meant the news was relatively up to date... Thanks for the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.