5 Posts

Famiglia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Second deck street with a 0? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moisés Solé
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you bury a card in the street to get new people on the second deck if there is a 0 on the street?

(this can happen if the 0 is one of the last cards on the first deck when you put cards on the street that straddle the deck shuffling).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tea or Coffee?
United States
Ellisville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I entirely understand your question, but I believe you do not have to take a 0 if you have other options, such as buying a higher ranked member off the street.

Other than allowing you to begin recruiting 1s, 0 cards are basically free cards for when you have no other options. Be sure not to discard more than one card from the street for more cards from the deck if you are on the second deck.

Sorry if that doesn't answer your question.
Happy gaming,
Tea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I understand, but the rule is very clear:

If there's a 0 on the street, you cannot discard any card from the street, first you have to take the 0 if there is no other option for you. Doesn't really matter whether it is the first or the second stage of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
Pedrator wrote:

If there's a 0 on the street, you cannot discard any card from the street, first you have to take the 0 if there is no other option for you. Doesn't really matter whether it is the first or the second stage of the game.

And, as a result of this rule there should never be a 0 in the second stage of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Pico de Regalados
Vila Verde
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
seanp wrote:
Pedrator wrote:

And, as a result of this rule there should never be a 0 in the second stage of the game.

Technically, that could happen. If a 0 is the last card in the first draw deck and there are 3, 2 or 1 cards remaining in the draw deck, and you discard a 4, for example, you start the second phase with a 0 on the street.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.