Subject: Guards vs. Clones rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Juri
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In Scenario #2 the condition to raise fear and threat in Guards and Clones is for example "if more Guards than Clones are one a tile remove the Clone".
Is this only the trigger, so after that happens, Clones and Guards raise their fear/threat stats and fight from that point normally or is this the way they resolve their fights?

I assume Guards and Clones ignore stunned ememies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Myers
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randomnickname wrote:

Is this only the trigger, so after that happens, Clones and Guards raise their fear/threat stats and fight from that point normally or is this the way they resolve their fights?

I'm still learning the game myself, but I think the very first time a clone kills a stunned guard or an outnumbered clone is killed by guard that this will trigger their fear/threat to change.

After that they treat each other as enemies and will fight each other the same way they fight players, using their attack and defence stats with dice rolls to resolve kills.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric T
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If their new stats are higher than the players does movement change as well?

Ie. clones activate and players have fear level 2. Guards have fear level 3 so I assume the clones would move towards the guards? Same thing regarding threat of clones vs players and guard movement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sims
Australia
Kangaroo Flat
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gradman2k3 wrote:
If their new stats are higher than the players does movement change as well?

Ie. clones activate and players have fear level 2. Guards have fear level 3 so I assume the clones would move towards the guards? Same thing regarding threat of clones vs players and guard movement.

I agree, the rules say that they move towards the enemy with the highest fear\threat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.