Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BibKamp318
Belgium
Beerse [near Turnhout]
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hard to believe, but it looks that way as the number of users owning it went up with that amount arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Pachner
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably because of this:

BoardGameGeek wrote:
The record for: Zombies!!! (second edition)
has been merged into the record for: Zombies!!!

The item Zombies!!! (second edition) in your collection
has been converted to Zombies!!!.
You are welcome to make any further changes if you do not want this
item in your collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
enrique aguilar
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
why the surprise is a good game?? i love all the zombie stuff video games movies etc and when i looked for a zombie boardgame this was my best choice not last night on earth or other things you got to be a zombie to love this and im a proud hungry zombie brainsssssssssss......................zombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombiezombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.