Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else have trouble getting in touch with Arcane Wonders customer service? I am trying to get hold of them about a missing card, but after several attempts I get a delivery failure notification.

-Morten

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Woods
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had excellent experiences with them. Just email them at customerservice@arcanewonders.com. I found them to be very responsive. best of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis R. Chance
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They replied to me in about 10 minutes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick C Connor Jr
United States
Jamestown
New York
flag msg tools
mb
CombatWombat81 wrote:
Did anyone else have trouble getting in touch with Arcane Wonders customer service? I am trying to get hold of them about a missing card, but after several attempts I get a delivery failure notification.
-Morten

After trying customerservice@arcanewonders.com please feel free to email me at either patrickconnor@arcanewonders.com or connor.patrick@gmail.com and I will make sure your message gets to the appropriate department.

Thanks,

Patrick Connor
Communications Director, Arcane Wonders
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Picouet
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick question relating to this somewhat, the core set is supposed to come with 3 red cubes and 3 blue cubes correct?
(Just wondering because I have 2 red, no blue, and 6 black)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Dix
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The rule book incorrectly lists the status cubes. Each player gets 1 red cube and 3 black cubes. Players use the black cubes to mark channeling, mana and max life. The red cube is used for current damage.

There are a few other notes and changes about the game that can be found here: http://www.magewars.com/jsite/detailed-overview/notes-and-cl...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brandon neadles
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The answer to your question is on the front page of magewars.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got through guys! Probably my mistake all along.

Replacement cards are on their way thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CombatWombat81 wrote:

Was just curious as to what cards were missing from yours? My game seems to be missing the Cobra Reflexes cards, just shot customer service an email. Glad you got your straightened out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vacabck wrote:
CombatWombat81 wrote:

Replacement cards are on their way :thumbsup:

Was just curious as to what cards were missing from yours? My game seems to be missing the Cobra Reflexes cards, just shot customer service an email. Glad you got your straightened out!

The missing card is "Wyvern Wind Hide".

-Morten

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CombatWombat81 wrote:
Vacabck wrote:
CombatWombat81 wrote:

The missing card is "Wyvern Wind Hide".

-Morten

I hope your problem was solved as quickly as mine was, sent out the email on Oct 1st to request copies of Cobra Reflexes and the cards arrived today 10/3.

Absolutely A+ customer service from Arcane Wonders!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sweazey
United States
Powder Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't get the customer service form to submit...however, I run into that sometimes on sites with my Mac. I have just sent them an email re four missing cards in my base set: 2 Chain Lightenings, 1 Chains of Agony, and 1 Staff of Beasts. Hopefully, my experience will be as good as yours - I want to play the Beast Master, but he needs his staff!

UPDATE: I sent an email to them, and I promptly received a response from Alfiya. My cards are in the mail today! Excellent service! Much appreciated!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.