Village» Forums » General

Subject: More Meeples rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Konrad B.
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've played few times and the only problem of this great game is limit for 4 players. I think that it will be quite easy to add fifth player: a little more cubes and places in the chronicle and graveyard (which can be add with stickers to board). The main problem are meeples, because they should be same in shape as rest for picking them during mass. Is there any other game which use this kind of meeples or can I find them somewher in shops?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The chronicle, the graves and the market would have to be bigger for 5 people. I think down time is just about right for this game right now. Adding a 5th player might make it a bit too slow for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somebody posted "overlays" for a five player setup in the images section which address extra cubes and space in the chronicle. The only complaint I had with his variant is that the number of cubes on the board was not evenly divisible by five, so a few players ended up with extra actions each round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Inka and Markus Brand will present their expansion prototype for the 5th player with 30 cards plus a new location at SPIEL in hall 5. It is planned to hit the market in 2013.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico W.
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kadzik wrote:
Is there any other game which use this kind of meeples or can I find them somewher in shops?

I think Neuland uses the same meeples. I don't own the game, but saw similar meeples on pictures of the game here in BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konrad B.
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
marshduck wrote:
Inka and Markus Brand will present their expansion prototype for the 5th player with 30 cards plus a new location at SPIEL in hall 5. It is planned to hit the market in 2013.

Thank you for this information. If can I only wait so long

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.