Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Paton
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, my wife and I have been playing Heroquest with another couple for the last 6 months or so. We've been using an expanded ruleset, and have completed the base game's quests. We've determined our characters have just about maxxed out, making the game too easy. Even the expansion quests, after reading them, look too easy.

My wife, the Zargon, made the base quests a lot more difficult than the originals. Unfortunately, she's getting bored of the whole thing, and now making the quests hard enough for us is too much work.

We're looking for what the title says, a campaign-driven dungeon crawler. We're not quite ready for a full-on RPG, though that will probably come in the future.

Currently, I'm looking at Descent 2.0. Is that my only option? The game also has to be accessible to casual/medium weight gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B'Cup x
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
whilst it may not be your only option Descent is a great option x

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it have to be cooperative?

Space Hulk is campaign driven.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lanz RafDE
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Duckster wrote:
Currently, I'm looking at Descent 2.0. Is that my only option?

No, but it is your best option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.