Popular Tags: [View All]
Claymore Reid
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A deluxe version of W.W.B. has just been released. Many additions and changes have been implemented while still maintaining the games theme, including:

A first turn clarification. The person who has most recently won W.W.B. goes first. If players are new to the game, the players roll he dice (included) the first player to roll five consecutive fives goes first.

A travel version featuring a more manageable 84 card deck, included is a twelve sided die with an improved numbering mechanic: eleven sides are blank and the number five is imprinted on the remaining side. Fans will be happy to learn that this innovation does not require a rule change.

A Rondel. The rondel contains six segments, each time a player rolls a five to advance their marker, they also advance their rondel token one space. The Rondel consists of five blank segments and one Roll segment. When a player reaches the Roll segment, they are roll the dice again, conforming to all existing rules. If both players occupy the Roll segment at any time, they return to the start.

Finishing the game: To remove the element of luck that characterizes some games, the following rule has been included: If more than one player passes 90 before the game ends, all players return to the start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hutnik
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm...

Did I do this when I wasn't looking or something?

I will look to keep that in mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about having arrows on all cards instead of numbers and then you get to move in the arrows direction, each time you land on an arrow you rotate 90 the card 90 degrees?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.