Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Der Igelwettkampf» Forums » General

Subject: Trying to find Der Igelwettkampf rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I'm not sure where is the best place to put this so apologies if it's wrong.

I really really really want a copy of Der Igelwettkampf, since I love hedgehogs and I've been trying to find something with hedgehog meeples. I don't even care that the game doesn't sound that good - it's hedgehogs in a tin!

But hours of searching have failed to find one for sale anywhere. I've even tried some German games stores with the help of Google Translate and they appear to have other Haba mini-games but not the one I want.

It can't be that rare, surely?

Anyone have any ideas? I'm in the UK but I'm happy to order from anywhere as long as shipping isn't massively expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United Kingdom
Colchester
Essex
flag msg tools
Helllow Bayyybee
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this of of any help:

http://www.brainbuildingtoys.com/mini-hedgehog-travel-game/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Big Bopper wrote:

Thanks. I had a look, but unfortunately that's one of those places that charges a vast fortune for international shipping. $96.82 for a $6 game that weighs pretty much nothing!! cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Der Igelwettkampf: General

One user trading:

Gordon Yu
United States
Rego Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I suspect it is way OOP so you'll need to find it second hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
monkeyhandz wrote:
Moved to Der Igelwettkampf: General

One user trading:

Gordon Yu
United States
Rego Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I suspect it is way OOP so you'll need to find it second hand.

Thank you!

It would be typical if it was OOP, the first time I find I want something that's not mainstream! It's only from 2005 as well.

I'd settle for hedgehog meeples at a push, so I might ask around to see if I can find those if Der Igelwettkampf proves to be impossible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Iordache
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You might have a better chance here on German eBay.
It only says Shipping to Germany, but you can find there the seller's phone and email, so at least you can discuss with him to see if he's willing to deliver to UK for a reasonable price.
Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
iadrianik wrote:
You might have a better chance here on German eBay.
It only says Shipping to Germany, but you can find there the seller's phone and email, so at least you can discuss with him to see if he's willing to deliver to UK for a reasonable price.
Good luck!

Thank you! Great idea, some hedgehogs are on their way to me from Germany. Perfect!

Thanks for your help everyone, search over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.