Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have:

King of Tokyo

It's the most recent printing. The product is new, but the condition of some of a few of the cards are poor. I bought it new, shrink-wrapped, retail, and some of the cards were stuck together and show some signs of damage when they were taken apart. Still perfectly playable, but a disappointment for a brand new game.

I know a lot of people love this game, but it didn't click for me. It did get more fun with four players, but I was looking for a good 2 or 3 player game. In any case, I know this game is massively popular and widely adored, so it should be in the hands of someone who would enjoy it more than me.

Wants: (any one of the following)

Battlestations (revised edition)
The Phantom League
BattleCON: War of the Indines
Sentinels of the Multiverse (Enhanced Edition OR any 2 expansions)
Founding Fathers
Dorn
Hornet Leader: Carrier Air Operations
Thunderbolt Apache Leader
BattleSpace (from The Game Crafter)
Dogfight: Starship Edition, any core set (from The Game Crafter)
Netrunner LCG
Descent: Journeys in the Dark (2nd edition)

I will consider other offers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump.

I am renewing this offer for a little while, before I put it on ebay.

King of Tokyo's a popular game, but its not for me or my group. I'm hoping that someone bought one of these other great games and decided it wasn't for them and so might be interesting in trading it away for King of Tokyo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.