Lords of Vegas» Forums » General

Subject: Are You Still Having Fun With This Game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering about picking this up to play with my non gaming buddies and ordering if people are finding good longevity with it?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great game that we continue to come back to. Best deal-making/ negotiation game I have played. Highly recommended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike G
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Desferous wrote:
I am wondering about picking this up to play with my non gaming buddies and ordering if people are finding good longevity with it?

Thanks!

I've played this game over 50 times. Yes, I'm still having fun with it. If you like the theme and enjoy the excitement of rolling dice, I'd recommend it without hesitation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love this game. The only problem is I can't get it to the table often enough. Don't pass it up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're still having fun with it. In fact, our group is just starting to explore the negotiation aspect of the game in depth. Our first plays were very solitaire experiences, which brings the luck of the card draw and dice into play far more than necessary. As we learn to trade and grab valuable spaces from each other, the game has gotten better. I'd love to play this more than we do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wand
United States
Chesterfield
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I mostly play it with my kids (9 and 7) and we love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Gillespie
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
This game hits the table often for my play group. It's fun, fast and engageing. The only reason it dosn't hit the table more often is the limit to 4 players. I could not think of a better game to add to a collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Roskam
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played this over Christmas holiday with family members and it was amazing! We played in teams putting veterans with first timers. Came down to the last card, everyone stayed engaged the whole time. It was truly the best gaming session of the whole year. Never get tired of this one!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Vena
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've owned for about a year now and every time it has hit the table been very happy with it. Granted, it hasn't hit enough but that's because of our group's massive selection of games available to us. But generally still loving it as long as you're into the theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Strickland
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I received the game for Christmas 2014. After just under 4 months of ownership I've played the game about a dozen times at home with my wife. The three times we've played "in public" at our local game store and at a game convention, we've been responsible for 3 copies being purchased by the folks we played with.

This game is a blast, plays in a very reasonable amount of time and I've had fun every single time I've played it. This one's a keeper!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.