Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I've got a bit of a collection of Star Wars action figures, most still in packaging because I ran out of room to display them. I'm thinking about lining the wall with them, and while I could get hooks or nails, measure out the proper distance and hammer away, I'm a bit lazy.

Does anyone know of any kind of rack or ready to install display shelf/rack/peg board for displaying action figures still in the package?

Or any other ideas?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Bellevue
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Best bet would be a retail pegboard display. You can find several sources for them online. The link below is just one of them, but that particular source has some nice looking ones in translucent injection molded plastic. Price varies, but if you're buying new ones, you could end up paying a bit for them. If you're looking to save cash, you might check for used ones on eBay, Craigslist or inquire about buying some from any retail stores that might either be closing shop or looking to get rid of old materials.

http://www.azardisplays.com/productcart/pc/Everything-Pegboa...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Shogren
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

USE THE FORCE...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I too have a pretty good pile but I think they are doomed to thier crated existance foe life
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Collecting action figures is LAME. You should just package them all up and send them to me and I will get rid of them for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
vandemonium wrote:
Collecting action figure is LAME. You should just package them all up and send them to me and I will get rid of them for you.
He does good work. He got rid of mine for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Audacon wrote:

USE THE FORCE...

Fuck the force.

riddlen wrote:
I too have a pretty good pile but I think they are doomed to thier crated existance foe life

That's how most are right now because of my move. Before I had this three shelve table thing, and they were all kinda piled high up on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.