M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
googoo

If you are coming, I invite you to list the specific games you are bringing below.
If there is something you are hankerin' to play, feel free to request it here.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME.

If it your first time straying beyond Hasbro and Parker Brothers board games there are some great teachers here to help make it easy.

Please Remember $2.50 goes to the Legion.
Please remember no hats in the Legion out of respect for the fallen.

We start around 6:30.
We usually go until 9:30 or 10:00pm.


LOCATION
The address is:
Canadian Legion Branch 480 - Westboro, 389 Richmond Road, upstairs.

Google maps:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=r...

Please bring $2.50 for the Legion.
Please remember on Wednesday nights the Legion serves food downstairs.

--------------------------------


MEMBERSHIP IS OPTIONAL - BUT CAN HAVE IT'S PRIVILEGES!

Membership provides discounts at local retailers through a membership card system.

There are two options:
1. $5.00 to Steve Larkin in Kanata. This entitles you to the cards

OR

2. Prepay 3 weeks for the Legion (3 X $2.50 = $7.50).
This entitles you to the cards and provides three weeks of dues to the Legion.


Recommendations are as follows:
If you are going to play at the Legion at least twice, I would do the prepay.
However, if you are in the west end and do not plan to go to the Legion, I would just pay the $5.00 to Steve at KGG.
Steve goes by srlarkin on BGG.

Just geekmail or ask at a session if you are interested in the membership discount cards



3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shabatowski
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I will be there. Is there any appetite for Vikings? I want to get some plays in before the tournament at CastleCon. I am familiar enough with the rules to explain it easily. It plays 4 and lasts around 60 to 90 minutes.

Paul
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Broersen
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be there. Would love to play Acquire, Have not played it since the 70's. And Dominion is easily in the top 1 of my favorite games.
And then maybe one more game I have never played yet.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S Larkin
Canada
Carp
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul Shabatowski wrote:
Hello,

I will be there. Is there any appetite for Vikings? I want to get some plays in before the tournament at CastleCon. I am familiar enough with the rules to explain it easily. It plays 4 and lasts around 60 to 90 minutes.

Paul


Do you mean Vikings? Sure, I'd be up for that! What time do you think you will drop by?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shabatowski
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
srlarkin wrote:
Paul Shabatowski wrote:
Hello,

I will be there. Is there any appetite for Vikings? I want to get some plays in before the tournament at CastleCon. I am familiar enough with the rules to explain it easily. It plays 4 and lasts around 60 to 90 minutes.

Paul


Do you mean Vikings? Sure, I'd be up for that! What time do you think you will drop by?


Yes indeed, that Vikings game. I will be there at 6:30.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Broersen
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a batch of sleeves for sale.
Most have been lightly used, coming off a set of dominion cards that I was forced to re-sleeve because of storage requirements.
Total value in a store is more than $350. At MDG they would cost about $250.
Selling for $125 for the lot.

10 packs of 50 of 63.5x88 Premium (Ascension, ThunderStone,etc)
17 packs of 50 of 59x92 Premium with silver dot (Agricola, Alhambra, Dominion, Killer Bunnies, MtG, Quarrior, etc)
4 packs of 50 of 59x90 (slightly shortened) Premium with silver dot
58 packs of 50 59x92 Premium - does all of Dominion with Guild expansion

email jbroersen@hotmail.com

I can take them with me on the next regular meet (Oct 3)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul Shabatowski wrote:
srlarkin wrote:
Paul Shabatowski wrote:
Hello,

I will be there. Is there any appetite for Vikings? I want to get some plays in before the tournament at CastleCon. I am familiar enough with the rules to explain it easily. It plays 4 and lasts around 60 to 90 minutes.

Paul


Do you mean Vikings? Sure, I'd be up for that! What time do you think you will drop by?


Yes indeed, that Vikings game. I will be there at 6:30.


Is this the one where you build rows of islands and has the Rondelle?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Shabatowski
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it is.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul Shabatowski wrote:
Yes it is.


I'll try to see if I can get someone to bring a second copy of this.
Especially if people want to practice for an upcoming tournament.

goo
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
I hope to be out this week for the first time and would be more than happy to play Vikings.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
Sadly I've been called into work. Next time!

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.