Popular Tags: [View All]
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. I was looking on gears of war board game variants, and saw there were very few variant missions. So I am deciding to take it upon my self to make them. If you have a request, just geek mail me the type of mission you want, and I'll make it as fast as I can. I will post the completed mission under the variants section for gears of war board game, with your name at the end.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Gears of War:tBG: Varients
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is why i was trying to make the missions from gears of war 2 video game im on the mission i posted on your recent variant you made, I would like some help and could also help out because two heads are better then one and i keep getting stuck on stuff. Like i mentioned im working on missions from the actual campaign heres the link for the guide http://guides.ign.com/guides/14232680/page_3.html im on chapter 4 Big Push, if you would like to help that would be greatly appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. Just tell me what you need.

the level 2 on the Mission Assault is a rig. So you could try to use that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike oldham
United States
lake station
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
just posted the big push here http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/847044/welcome-to-delta-cust... tell me what you think i used your idea for heavy machine gun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eli Silver
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks good! Will try out the whole thing, all missions.

Geekmail me if you need help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.