Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » England

Subject: Gosport in Hampshire - Roleplaying Club in search of one new player rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pat Dragon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi all,

Due to real life curcumstances we are looking for one or two new members, mature age (30+), to join in the fun every Sunday afternoon between 1:30pm and 6:30-7:00pm.

We have been established for many years and probably have over 120 years of roleplaying experience between the five current members.

Our main game is Dungeons and Dragons, but we have played many other systems such as:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3.5 and 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons
Earthdawn 1st and 2nd Editions
Call of Cthulhu 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Edition
Rolemaster 1st and 2nd Edition
SLA Industries
Conspiracy X
In Nomine
Warhammer FRPG
Runequest
Alternity
Spacemaster
Middle Earth Role Playing
Harn
Pendragon
World of Warcraft Roleplaying Game
Mouseguard
Pathfinder

and many others (I will update this post as soon as I can think of any more)

When we are two players down we like to get a board game out and we have tried the following:
Lords of Waterdeep
The Legend of Drizzt
Castle Ravenloft
Conquest of Nereth
Wrath of Ashardalon
Dungeon Run
Munchkin

If we are three or more down then the Sunday is cancelled well ahead of anyone attending. We have a laminated wall calender where people can tick or cross when and when they are not about.

The meeting place is located in the PO12 area of Gosport, easy to find just near Fort Brockhurst. Please see the map here: http://www.ukroleplayers.com/clubs Due to holiday commitments our next scheduled game is on Sunday 30th September 2012 at 1:30pm onwards.

Anyone who is interested will be asked to provide details of what experience they have and it is probably a good idea if you meet up with some or all of us first to get to know each other. I know we did this to other members in the current group and it works great!

This is the perfect time to join as we will be running The Temple of Elemental Evil from 1st to 8th level from October! (2nd Editon rules with house rules).

If you need more details please ask or contact me over private message or e-mail me: R3D@NTLWorld.com

Many thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I'll think of something witty to put here...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, welcome to BGG. Are you aware that there is www.rpggeek.com ? It's like a parallel universe where the board games are RPGs.

I just looked there to give you a link, but they don't seem to have forums for game groups. I guess General Role Playing might be your best bet:

http://rpggeek.com/forum/321703/rpg/general-role-playing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat The Magic Dragon
msg tools
Oh yes, sorry and thank you Paul!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.