Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan Högberg
Sweden
Karlstad
Värmland
flag msg tools
mb
I really don´t like that they are changing the design. The new placement of the ambusher text might be better, but now you actually have to look att two places to know if a card is´nt an ambusher.

http://www.alderac.com/thunderstone/2012/09/26/root-of-corru...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are including cards for all the previous ambushers to be updated to the new style, so you only have to look at the one new spot to know whether it is an ambusher or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Högberg
Sweden
Karlstad
Värmland
flag msg tools
mb
Then I really like AEG again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy last night and while this does not affect the game adversely at all and is just a cosmetic question, why did AEG change the color on the background for some of the replacement Ambusher cards? My Gnoll ambushers have a distinctly lighter tone than the cards they're replacing, for example.

As I said, absolutely no reason to complain as it doesn't hurt anything at all. Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donnie Clark
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen them myself, but likely it's a difference in the ink used during the print run. How does the background of the new ambusher cards compare to those that they came along with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, they're fine. That's why I noted it was purely a cosmetic issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan mce
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I LOVE that AEG have reprinted all the previous cards! Such great customer service! this fixes one of the minor problems with the game.

Well done AEG for striving for perfection!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.