BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: FLUXX-like werewolf game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I came across this old game, and liked much the idea (the FLUXX-like part, not the only-female part).

I'm not good yet to mod a game... but would anyone be interested in modding/playing something like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saraxsr wrote:
I came across this old game, and liked much the idea (the FLUXX-like part, not the only-female part).

I'm not good yet to mod a game... but would anyone be interested in modding/playing something like that?

As a female who played the game, it was quite fun. Some of the rule cards made each day unique and interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
Saraxsr wrote:

As a female who played the game, it was quite fun. Some of the rule cards made each day unique and interesting.

yeah... it looked so. And it was a long ago... I think you are the only player that is still on these forum...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saraxsr wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Saraxsr wrote:

yeah... it looked so. And it was a long ago... I think you are the only player that is still on these forum...

Really? That is sad.. there were some great players in that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
Saraxsr wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Saraxsr wrote:

Really? That is sad.. there were some great players in that game.

Kuchick is still active. Not sure about Xandrytte, but yeah the rest I haven't seen in a long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuchick is still around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ziilch wrote:
Kuchick is still around.

Never heard of her, unluckily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phantom

Arizona
msg tools
mb
I'm a newbie player, but you had me at Werewolf meets Fluxx. Seems like it would be a medium complexity, but I'd love to give this a shot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Florelline wrote:
I'm a newbie player, but you had me at Werewolf meets Fluxx. Seems like it would be a medium complexity, but I'd love to give this a shot.

We just need to find a mod, and a bunch of other players!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.