Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: FLUXX-like werewolf game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
I came across this old game, and liked much the idea (the FLUXX-like part, not the only-female part).

I'm not good yet to mod a game... but would anyone be interested in modding/playing something like that?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Saraxsr wrote:
I came across this old game, and liked much the idea (the FLUXX-like part, not the only-female part).

I'm not good yet to mod a game... but would anyone be interested in modding/playing something like that?



As a female who played the game, it was quite fun. Some of the rule cards made each day unique and interesting.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
Saraxsr wrote:
I came across this old game, and liked much the idea (the FLUXX-like part, not the only-female part).

I'm not good yet to mod a game... but would anyone be interested in modding/playing something like that?



As a female who played the game, it was quite fun. Some of the rule cards made each day unique and interesting.


yeah... it looked so. And it was a long ago... I think you are the only player that is still on these forum...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Saraxsr wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Saraxsr wrote:
I came across this old game, and liked much the idea (the FLUXX-like part, not the only-female part).

I'm not good yet to mod a game... but would anyone be interested in modding/playing something like that?



As a female who played the game, it was quite fun. Some of the rule cards made each day unique and interesting.


yeah... it looked so. And it was a long ago... I think you are the only player that is still on these forum...


Really? That is sad.. there were some great players in that game.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Melsana wrote:
Saraxsr wrote:
Melsana wrote:
Saraxsr wrote:
I came across this old game, and liked much the idea (the FLUXX-like part, not the only-female part).

I'm not good yet to mod a game... but would anyone be interested in modding/playing something like that?



As a female who played the game, it was quite fun. Some of the rule cards made each day unique and interesting.


yeah... it looked so. And it was a long ago... I think you are the only player that is still on these forum...


Really? That is sad.. there were some great players in that game.


Kuchick is still active. Not sure about Xandrytte, but yeah the rest I haven't seen in a long time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuchick is still around.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Ziilch wrote:
Kuchick is still around.


Never heard of her, unluckily.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phantom

Arizona
msg tools
Avatar
mb
I'm a newbie player, but you had me at Werewolf meets Fluxx. Seems like it would be a medium complexity, but I'd love to give this a shot.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Florelline wrote:
I'm a newbie player, but you had me at Werewolf meets Fluxx. Seems like it would be a medium complexity, but I'd love to give this a shot.


We just need to find a mod, and a bunch of other players!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.