Greg D
Canada
Chilliwack
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Sorry if this question has been brought up in the past, I'm a relative noob to BGG. I've never ordered anything off of Miniature Market in the past, but plan on placing an order for a bunch of the X-Wing Miniatures game components, as well as the LotR LCG expansions. Since I put my order together (but haven't placed it), some of the items have gone out of stock. I'd like to get all of them if possible, so does anyone know how often they restock? Is it worth waiting for a restock or is this the norm with this store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Asking them directly about the specific products might get you the best possible answer:

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/contacts/

I've always gotten a pretty prompt response when asking them questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends on the situation. If the distributor has it and the sales were good it will probably restock quickly if not then not. I would recommend calling or emailing them as they may restock/special order it for you if they know they have a sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg D
Canada
Chilliwack
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks for the replies. I will contact them and ask. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.