Piraten kapern» Forums » Variants

Subject: 2 variants rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike S.
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wrote down these 2 variants a long time ago and just found them while cleaning my computer .... so I thought I just put them up here. Someone might enjoy it cool

Path-to-Glory Variant

At the beginning of a game, each player is being dealt a certain amount of cards.
In a 2 or 3 player game each player gets 3 cards. In a 4 or 5 player game each player gets 2 cards.
During a players turn the player can decide to play one (not more) of his cards.
The played card will be used to influence the result of the dice rolls like the cards do in a regular play of Piraten Kapern.
After the turn, when a player used a card, he draws a new one to put on his hand.

Path-to-glory Team-Play Variant

The rules are basically the same as the rules for the Path-to-Glory Variant with the following differences.
Team play is only possible with 4 players. 1 Team is being formed by player 1 and 3 and the other team is player 2 and 4. Cards can now be played any time even if it’s not your turn.
The symbols on the cards can be used as a plus or a minus. So in case it’s your team members turn, you can play a ‘Diamond’ card to give him +1 diamond. If it’s the other teams turn, you can play a ‘Diamond’ card to subtract 1 diamond, thus -1 diamond.
At the end of each turn, all players who played a card, draw a card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.