I've only played one game but have some ideas to add in for house rules:
1. Having eleven possible players. This means you choose ten field players and one goal keeper. This means if you roll a number and that player isn't on you don't get the shot. However to stop choosing the best ten players you have rule 2
2. Every player has stamina and after each minute a player loses 1 stamina, after an attempt they lose an extra 2 stamina and shots on goal = 2 lost stamina (added to the attempt stamina so 4 all up) After player gets less than half there goal chance in decreases by 1 so 3-10 goes to 4-10 etc. and more reductions
3. Momentum. After a shot on goal the player gets a corner which is the same but only score of a 10. With a 9 resulting in another corner.
4. Knowing which player makes the attempt. Before figuring out whether attempt is on goal find the player. This is for stats (Who had how many attempts) and for stamina.
Hopefully that made sense
What do you think?
Hi panzer 9000!
I like the 3rd variant, but with a new idea.
For example: Turkey 2002 gets a normal shot with "Sukur" who has a goal rating of 6-10 against France 1998 whose goalkeeper is Barthez with the goalie rating of -2.
If the result is:
1 - 6: Missed shot.
7 - 8: Corner kick for Turkey (Barthez diverts the ball).
9 - 10: GOAL!.
(only negative goalie are considered for a new corner kick).
Your variant rule is good for another corner kick after a previous corner kick.
For the other proposals the 1st variant reduces dramatically the chance of overall shots for the team and the 2nd and 4th variant for me are too complicated to manage.
- Last edited Sun Jan 5, 2014 6:46 pm (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Sun Jan 5, 2014 5:31 pm