Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
bionic1982 wrote:
hy,

will german rules also be posted here?

cheers!

Er...I don't know! (looks in directon of Hanno...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanno Girke
Germany
Schwabenheim an der Selz
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
bionic1982 wrote:
hy,

will german rules also be posted here?

cheers!

Er...I don't know! (looks in directon of Hanno...)

They'll be posted on the Lookout internet page as soon as it fits in Klemens' schedule. No hustle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Wegner
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hanno wrote:

They'll be posted on the Lookout internet page as soon as it fits in Klemens' schedule. No hustle.

Hanno, I'd say: Run, don't walk, your customers are waiting. Haven't you learned from last year? Just in time productions can go really wrong.

Btw, I really hope Snowdonia's components are high quality. Regarding the lousy quality of last years Ora & Labora, you'd better use sturdy paper, and not this ultra thin paper you've used for the rules and the player aids. That's what I expect from a list price of 42,99 EUR. And I will definitely try before I buy.

See you in Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
weserkiesel wrote:
Hanno wrote:

Hanno, I'd say: Run, don't walk, your customers are waiting. Haven't you learned from last year? Just in time productions can go really wrong.

Btw, I really hope Snowdonia's components are high quality. Regarding the lousy quality of last years Ora & Labora, you'd better use sturdy paper, and not this ultra thin paper you've used for the rules and the player aids. That's what I expect from a list price of 42,99 EUR. And I will definitely try before I buy.

See you in Essen.

Wow! Harsh words!

Snowdonia is a deck of 66 cards (so expect same as for Agricola), a game board (so expect same as, er...lots of games), wooden pieces (lots), a score pad (like in Agricola) and a cloth bag...oh, and a rulebook!

I, for one, am VERY excited about seeing the final product! I'm confident you will be pleased/impressed...come and see us on 4-111 as well!

Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Buettemeier
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Esst mehr Käsetoast!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
weserkiesel wrote:
Hanno wrote:

[Rants]

See you in Essen.

Hm, in the position of Hanno I would not really be looking forward to this, your post rather sounds like a meetup would end in just more rants from your side..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
unittype wrote:

Hm, in the position of Hanno I would not really be looking forward to this, your post rather sounds like a meetup would end in just more rants from your side..

If Ora was a once-off, it would likely be relief. If it's the new standard, I'd say that rants are entirely justified.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klemens Franz
Austria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I have just uploaded the rules for the 3 major releases from Lookout. You can find the Snowdonia ruels here: http://lookout-spiele.de/wp-content/uploads/Snowdonia_Regeln...

As far as I know the quality of Suburbia will satisfy your demand: The foldable board is, well ... a foldable board. The cards are standard quality and you have more then 300(!) wooden pieces in the box. But I do not know how thick the paper of the rules will be.

One last note: All people involved in the creation of board games that I've met during the last years try to do their best, but mistakes happen and sometimes it's hard to balance the costs (or you have to cut something)... but we try our best! I've never experienced a industry segment where the poeple are so devoted to what they do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.