Hide
6 Posts

Dueling Runes» Forums » Rules

Subject: DUELING RUNES-HASTE SPELL rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Baucsek Béla
msg tools
Can somebody define the HASTE spell in other way. Because my english knowledge is too weak.
• Haste - The target gets to play two cards each turn for as many turns (starting next turn) as suns activated. The first card will be solved by the all the players under a haste spell first, and then the second one will be solved with everyone else. So players under this spell get an extra mini-turn to cast spells or play energy runes before the regular turn is solved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(I don't know, but this belongs in the rules forum of the game Dueling Runes, so hopefully an admin will move it there.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Duelling Dueling Runes.

EDIT:

Woops managed to put it in general - fixed now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P.D. Magnus
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thorwald88 wrote:

• Haste - The target gets to play two cards each turn for as many turns (starting next turn) as suns activated. The first card will be solved by the all the players under a haste spell first, and then the second one will be solved with everyone else. So players under this spell get an extra mini-turn to cast spells or play energy runes before the regular turn is solved.

Here's how I understand it:

Ordinarily, each player plays a card and checks to see if a spell has been cast every turn.

When one or more player has cast Haste, then there is a turn in which only the player or players who cast Haste may play cards and cast spells. After the Haste-only turn, there is a normal turn in which everyone plays a card and casts spells.

This continues until the Haste spell runs out. The player who casts Haste gets to participate in one special Haste-turn for each Sun activated in casting the original Haste spell.

Is that any clearer?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baucsek Béla
msg tools
Absolutely. Thank you so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Arroyo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't visit BGG much lately, but just saw this. P.D. Magnus is right. That's exactly how it works...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.