Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find this anywhere. What does "Disarm" do? If you have the answer, please note where it is to be found in rulesbooks, errata or FAQ.

Thanks,
(SFRR)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Symons
Belgium
Glabbeek
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Disarm" has the same effect as "Deflect" (in the rulebook). It was a proofreading error, the complete correcte rules file here on BGG has the correct version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Randolph
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks, so I can just read "Disarm" as "Deflect" for the Keyword on the unit card for Manderly Trident Bearers?

Those are a pretty good unit, "Polearm" for a +1 against Cavalry, and ignoring hits by spending order tokens with "Deflect"...not too bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Dreske
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, thats correct.
Its difficult to play against them, cause they can scre your plans quite simply. Like, one sole green trident guy standing in the way, and you wont get him, cause he keeps deflecting. Denying pursue and everything. Damn little Manderlys...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Hortness
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are my versions of the corrected cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.