Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Ingram
United States
Carson City
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't really a review (single play) or a session report (I'm too lazy to take notes or try to remember all the details), but I wanted to post my quick reactions after having the chance to play at Rincon 2012.

This game ticks all my boxes: Tight decisions/economy, rewards strategic planning, requires adjusting to the moves of the other players, great graphic design that compliments the theme and gameplay, and a learning curve that will reward multiple plays. There's also something extremely satisfying about adding a floor to your building and seeing it grow.

My game was extremely close and came down to the last turn's flip of the economic forecast card. It didn't go my way and I lost by three points, but I immediately started thinking about ways I might've avoided that result.

I am a Kickstarter backer and am proud to be part of helping to get this game produced. For those that are also backers, it is worth the wait, and for those that aren't I recommend picking it up and giving this one a shot if you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.