Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Morten Hjelme
Norway
Arendal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After buying two copies of both the base game and the spell tome it’s pretty safe to assume that I am hooked on this game and will be for some time. Even though I have not completely explored the base game by a long shot I am already itching for some expansions already.

Does anyone have any clues about when we will see the first ones and what form they are going to take? As I already have two base games, and most of my games will be 2p, the rumored (confirmed?) multiplayer expansion is not that interesting, unless it also offers something new to the mix (but I will probably end up buying it anyway, just in case).

I am especially anxious to see what the other classes look like of course but I also would like to see more stuff for the classes we already have. Right now I can’t find a strong incentive to build an earth spec wizard for example.
Any thoughts?

-Morten
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Rzepka
Poland
Gdynia -> Poznań
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is going to be 4-player expansion and this is confirmed.
There are going to be mage expansions with new mages and spells. Confirmad mages are:
Druid
Illusionist
Sorcerer
Necromancer
Paladin
Warlord
Forcemaster

And probably more, as there is thread on game forum about spells and mages you would like to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to add to Gewar's post, the first set due out is the Warlord/Forcemaster, hopefully by Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of expansions, it would be nice to nice to buy an extra board (without buying another base set).

Another GREAT addition would be color standees for the wizards and summoned creatures. Miniatures would be Out-of-This-World Wonderful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Menger
Germany
Nürnberg
Germany
flag msg tools
Mountainbike
badge
Roadbike
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="Cardboardjunkie"]Just to a

how many cards will be included, roundabout?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.