Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

I have recently started using the widget to show the most recently played games and also my top 10. I was thinking it would also be cool to see the 10 most played games out of my collection, so I could have it next to my top 10 and compare how much I played them.

I don't know how easy it is to adapt widgets, but there may be others who would like to do the same or maybe have other similar widgets for different reasons.

Thoughts appreciated.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
It's pretty easy to see what those 10 games will be and they won't likely change often so you might as well dump the squared pictures in a row with a title on top. It would serve the same purpose and you'd likely never/rarely have to change it.

My top 10 are mostly just the shortest games my kids can play. Well, and Agricola...

Dominion, Tsuro, Uptown, King of Tokyo, Pandemic, Agricola, Pitchcar, Sequence for KIds, Bobbin Bumblebee, Transamerica

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/kevintlee?sort=...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge

Yours would look like this btw
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.