Subject: Spiel Kombitickets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if it's possible to order a Kombiticket for Essen Spiel online and either have it delivered to the UK or print off my own ticket? From what I've read, the 4-day Kombiticket sounds like good value as it would also include all the transport I'd need in Germany (from Dusseldorf airport to hotel in Essen, then from hotel to the Messe). However, so far I've only found one online ticket seller with this ticket available and they charge around 30 Euro for secure post to the UK!

One option would be to buy the ticket when I arrive in Essen, but in that case I'd have to buy a seperate train ticket from the airport and there's a good chance I'll arrive after the ticket offices close on the Wednesday.

The Messe Essen website suggests the kombiticket is available to buy online, but there's no link. Quote from this webpage:

"Order your tickets online in our Messe Essen Online-Shop
You can order your tickets for exhibitions at Messe Essen with print at home in our Online-Shop. Then you can enter the fair halls quickly and you do not have to wait at our cash points."

Does this Online Shop exist?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spiel Online Shop
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin McKenzie
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a link.... A small little bitty arrow that leads to:

http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&red...

Good Luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jabagi K
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone explain what a Familienkarte: Spiel 2012 is at the following link?
http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/familienkarte-spiel-2012-ticke...

I'm attending with my wife for 4 days, is this for just one day or do I have to buy two "Kombikarte"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jens KH
Germany
Karben
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The family ticket is just one-day admission for up to 2 adults and 2 children. I don't think the Kombiticket is available in a multi-day variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fizzle wrote:
The family ticket is just one-day admission for up to 2 adults and 2 children. I don't think the Kombiticket is available in a multi-day variant.
Yeah. Unless your hotel is far away from the Messe you're probably gonna save more money with the "Dauerkarte" and Subway tickets than by buying 8 Kombitickets...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there might be a tourist office in the Duesseldorf airport. You should be able to buy your Spiel ticket in advance from any tourist office, and that would include travel on the local Ruhr network. I think that is possible. But obviously, if somebody over there could go and ask a tourist office, and perhaps find out if there is one in the airport.

On a separate note, watch out for scammers at the airport station ticket machine. There was another working it there last year. They ask where you're going, you say Essen, then they spin some bullshit about having some group ticket they can share for 6 euros, cheaper than the ticket from the machine. You pay them, get on the same train with all your luggage, as the doors close they nip off and you're screwed. I've seen this done, reported it, and it's still running at the airport.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jabagi K
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone find me the help contact for https://host.convey.de/esop_es2_pub/bin/iisclt.cia?n&OpenSes...? I tried to buy tickets but the payment screen got stuck at the last step. I can see the charge on my credit card but I can't print the tickets

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.