Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Gerrits
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- Is getting rid of a curse an action? In other words, do you reroll the dice you used to get rid of a curse?

- Is the Healing Mask activated immediately when you reveal it?

- Can you place the secret passage only in a room where you're present or anywhere in the temple?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Runkst wrote:
- Is getting rid of a curse an action? In other words, do you reroll the dice you used to get rid of a curse?

I originally assumed yes, but after re-reading the draft rules, it only mentions needing to roll the required icons, not that you have to spend them. I'm still assuming you have to re-roll them, otherwise the Curses would be too easy to get rid of - but I can't find a passage in the rules which actually supports this interpretation.

Quote:
- Is the Healing Mask activated immediately when you reveal it?

All Treasures can be activated whenever the player chooses. So you can save it for later and use it instead of resorting to a "Turn of Fate"

Quote:
- Can you place the secret passage only in a room where you're present or anywhere in the temple?

I assume anywhere in the temple. The rules don't really say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Amundsen Østby
Norway
Langhus
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
These are the "official" rules:

Dice used for removing a curse must be rerolled.

The healing mask treasure can be saved for later, and it applies to ALL players anywhere in the temple.

The secret door treasure must be used in the room where you are present.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Gerrits
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.